About the eBook
Doing Mathematics the Right Way’ is the Mantra of Prof. J.P. Mohindru, who has authored a number of books for the students and aspirants of different competitive examinations in India and abroad.
Modern’s abc +of Mathematics for Class-XI– has been especially designed to inculcate in students the basic concepts, methods and logic of Mathematics easily. For better practice and keeping in line with the recent modifications, this edition has been reviewed, revised, updated, and graded with the new syllabus, curriculum and guidelines laid down by CBSE and other different boards in India. The wide coverage makes this book essential for aspirants of premier engineering colleges of our country.
Key features of this book:
• Objective Type Questions containing MCQs, Fill in the Blanks and Very Short Answer Type Questions have been included.
• Solved examples and unsolved problems have been selected very carefully and graded properly.
• Keeping in view with the latest trends, the exercises have been divided into three categories viz., ‘Short Answer Type Questions’, ‘Long Answer Type Questions (I)’ and ‘Long Answer Type Questions (II)’.
• HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) questions based on analytical skills have also been included.
• Questions from different boards of the country have also been incorporated.