About the eBook
About the Book
The book in your hands is strictly based upon the syllabi prescribed by C.B.S.E., New Delhi and Educational Boards of other Indian states. It has been written according to N.C.E.R.T. pattern keeping in view the changing trends of different examinations. The book has been very popular among the teachers and students all over India and praised for its clear presentation, and effective approach of solving numerical problems.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BOOK ARE
• Simple language and easily reproducible diagrams.
• Large variety of SOLVED NUMERICAL PROBLEMS.
• Additional numerical problems under the heading PRACTICE PROBLEMS for self assessment and practice.
• Advanced Level Problems with answers to accelerate the potential for solving Numerical Problems.
• Additional information is given under 'Learning Plus', 'Key Note' and 'Watch Out'.
• Solved NCERT FILE to cover all In-text Questions Textbook Exercises and NCERT Exemplar Problems in each chapter.
• Chapter Summary and quick chapter round-up in very attractive and illustrative way.
• REVISION EXERCISES in the form of ‘Objective/Very Short Answer Type', 'Short Answer Type' and 'Long Answer Type Questions' with HINTS and SOLUTIONS to some questions.
• Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions and problems with answers/solutions. • Solved CONCEPTUAL QUESTIONS at the end of each topic.
• For Quick Revision of the chapter, questions in the form of 'True or False', 'Complete the Missing Links' and 'Choose the Correct Alternative', under the heading Quick Memory Test along with their answers. This will accelerate the potential for solving Objective Type Questions.
• COMPETITION FILE which includes 'Additional Information' and 'Multiple Choice Questions' of different types with answers and hints/explanations to prepare students for various competitive entrance examinations for entry to Medical, IIT and other Engineering colleges.
• COMPLETE coverage of previous years’ questions from all the board examinations and competitive examinations such as AIPMT/NEET, JEE (Main), JEE (Advance) and other State Boards.
In a NUTSHELL the book provides Excellent Guidance to students for Boards' examinations as well as for competitive examinations for entrance to professional colleges.
A THOROUGH & SINCERE STUDY OF THE UNIQUE & UNMATCHED BOOK WILL ENCOURAGE THE STUDENTSAND PROVEAGREAT HELP INACHIEVING THEIR TARGET