About the eBook
Modern’s abc of Objective of Chemistry have been written by distinguished authors who have undertaken the arduous task of honing the skills of NEET and future medical aspirants of India. The series is strictly in conformity with the latest syllabi of All India Medical Entrance Test for various premier medical colleges in India. The wide coverage and the latest trends for the upcoming examinations make this series vital for the aspirants.
Special Features of the Book
• The chapters have been divided into various units. The summary of each chapter is given in precise, simple and lucid language.
• The definitions, medical terminologies, fundamental principles and mathematical relations have been given in a precise manner.
• Each chapter deals with important elements—Key points and Fact File In focus helps in quick assimilation of fundamental concepts discussed in the chapter.
• Quanta to Memory/ Memorise helps in recollection of fundamental terms or important functions.
• Important Formulae and Relations have been given wherever required.
• Well-labelled diagrams, tables, figures and illustrations have been included to prepare the aspirants for various medical examinations.
• A unique blend of average and brain twisting questions for MCQs with hints has been incorporated to help aspirants to develop knack of intricate problems.
• Solved and unsolved numerical examples have been given for self-practise.
• Previous years’ questions have been covered extensively for AIPMT and various medical examinations.
• Revision Test papers have been included at the end of each unit for self-evaluation.